Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some New Projects!

Isn't this basket cute? I used the new Stampin' Up sizzix dies Fancy Favor and Flower Folds. I also used one of my crocheted fleurettes for the center of the flower. The colors I used are Rose Red and Regal Rose, and I used the Rich Razzleberry dotted ribon on the handle. A fun little basket to fill with treats for someone special!

The card below was inspired by a swap I received at Convention from Carolee Crabb. The tree is made using one scalloped circle punch cut into the layers shown. I tipped the edges of the branches with the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint from the new mini catalog.


And lastly, I just couldn't resist putting this one in too. I was going through my kid's baby books and such, and found some leftover baby announcements that had this cute little baby basket on the front. I punched it out and decided to use it on a card. The scalloped edging was made by using our scalloped edge border on a straight piece of cardstock and then running it through the paper crimper. Then you carefully edge around the oval tacking it down with Sticky Strip. Voila! A lovely scalloped edge for any shape or size!


Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

No comments: