Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Special!!

Aren't these cards just gorgeous? The technique for the background paper came from Gretchen Barron. You can see her beautiful samples here http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/bride-paper-resist.html. I had made a bunch of the roses with the watercolor re-inker technique, so I decided this would be a perfect place for them. Now I am all set with some lovely wedding cards.
Would you like to learn these techniques? Just host a workshop and I can show you and your friends how to make these lovely cards too.

It is September 1st, and the new Holiday Mini Catalog is online! Just hop on over to my website and take a look!
Don't forget, this is my anniversary month, and all merchandise orders over $25 placed with me directly will get a $5 discount!

No comments: