Friday, September 18, 2009

Decor Elements


Hi!
Sorry I haven't posted recently. Someone hijacked my computer, so I was unable to log on to my blog. I am hoping all is fixed now.
Anyway, I wanted to post on my official Stampin' Up 5 year anniversary on Wednesday. I received my 5 year pin in the mail, so that is very exciting!
My daughter helped me to put up my beautiful Thoughts & Prayers decor elements tree on our dining room wall. It was great to have her help to get it centered and balanced properly. She noticed that it has 5 branches and decided that each one stands for one of our 5 children. She decided that the branch on the far right would be "her" branch. My youngest son claimed the one on the far left. I am sure the other kids will want to claim theirs when they come to visit next. Hmmm, maybe I can find a way to decorate it seasonally without harming the original.
I haven't decided if I will add some other pieces on the wall with the tree. I enjoy looking at it every time I sit down at the table!
If you are interested in finding out more about our decor elements line, just let me know! I can even have a decor elements workshop just for you!
I am in the process of being certified on the new MY DIGITAL STUDIO that is coming on October 1st! If you like the idea of digital scrapbooking, MDS takes it to the next level and enables you to make cards and books as well. Let me know if you are interested in a demonstration!
Have a great Friday!

No comments: