Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sneak Peek of a new stamp set


When I went to the catalog premiere on Monday, I received not only the new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up catalog, but I also received one of the new stamp sets from the catalog called Work of Art.  I was also fortunate enough to win one of the prize patrols, which was a package of the new in-colors card stock.  It also included the Moonlight Designer Series paper stack.  
On the above card, I used Rich Razzleberry ink and  card stock. The DSP is from the new paper stack. You can see how well Rich Razzleberry works with Blackberry Bliss.
The new catalog will be available soon for shipping.  Contact me if you would like one.  Orders from the new catalog start at noon on June 2nd and I will be posting the link to the online catalog that day.

No comments: