Saturday, July 16, 2011

Become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator Today!


For the month of July, you can join Stampin' Up for only $99! Click on the above promotion and it will take you to my website and a description of what you will get for $99!
Check it out today! The perks of being a demonstrator are 20% off on everything you order, sneak peeks and purchase of new items, a monthly magazine, access to Stampin' Connection--online resource for ideas and forums, ability to earn even more as your sales increase, and much more!
A lot of people join just to get the discount! All you need to stay current is to make purchases or sales of $300 per quarter. That's only $100 a month!
Contact me today with any questions or if you are interested in signing up.
You can also sign up directly from my website and use the code surec8 when prompted.
I would love to have you join my team. We have monthly stamp 'n chat get-togethers to stamp and share ideas with other demos.

No comments: