Monday, November 22, 2010

Fabulous Holiday Sale!

Shop Now!


Take a look at Stampin' Up's fabulous Holiday Sale. It is only good through November 30th, so hurry on over to my website to see the special deals! If you place a $150 order or more online, there is free shipping during this promotion!

Also, the 1/2 price demonstrator kit is only available through November 30th as well. Sign up now to get over $300 worth of product and business supplies for only $87.50!! And then you will also be part of my stamping group and have the opportunity to get together with stamping enthusiasts like yourself for our monthly stamp 'n chats! Contact me, or go directly to my website to join today! My code, when prompted, is surec8.

Don't delay, November 30th will arrive more quickly than you think!

No comments: