Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Regional Swap


This was my absolute favorite swap of the regional. It is hard to capture just how beautiful it is. There are many layers, and the little bell at the top is made using the 5 petal flower punch!
The person who made this didn't put her name on the back, so I can't give her credit, but if you are the artist and see this post, please let me know and I will happily give you credit. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

By the way, I had an absolutely great time at the Portland Regional. I won a door prize (amazing since there were over 400 people there)! We also got some free glitter brads and a special button designed especially for the Portland Regional. It was a fun-filled day and I can share some of our make 'n take projects at a future time. I will be doing some of these projects in some upcoming classes, so I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet.

No comments: