Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Stamp Camp

Below are the samples for my Spring Stamp Camp to be held Sunday, March 14th from 1-4 pm. We will make 2 each of the four cards and an Easter basket. The fee for the camp is $20. Contact me to RSVP by March 8th.


The above Easter basket is made using the Fancy Favor Die, Large Scallop Circle Die, Oval Frame Die, and the Daisies Die. I used the woodgrain stamp.


The above card is a combination of ideas from our Demonstrator Stampin' Connection site. It uses the 2-step bird punch, lattice die, and the scallop trim border punch. I used Three Little Words and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets.


The idea for the above card was cased from the Stampin' Connection. I changed quite a few of the components. It uses the top note die, beautiful wings embosslit die, modern label punch, and word window punch. I used Cheep Talk and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets.


The above card is a case from my friend Deidre's card from our last demonstrator stamp 'n chat. It uses the fancy flower punch and the cherry blossom embosslit die.

The above card is a case from a card by Janet at our last demonstrator stamp 'n chat.

No comments: