Monday, November 16, 2009

My Digital Studo Certified!

I have just become certified in My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! If you are interested in finding out more about My Digital Studio, just let me know! I am having a lot of fun with my creations, and it lends itself to so many different areas! I have produced a scrapbook album book about my grandson, a calendar about my doggie, and several greeting cards. I think one of my favorite areas is the multimedia--I added a musical background to the scrapbook and put it on a CD to share with family members. Fun!!

A sample of some of the cards I have created are shown below:





It is also fun because I can either have these printed or can send them in an email. It works especially well to send greetings to our son in Italy.

Let me know if you would like to learn how to create with My Digital Studio!!

No comments: