Monday, August 24, 2009

Special Offer!!


Wow! Only one more week to take advantage of Stampin' Up's special $85 sign-up offer! This promotion ends on August 31st. The kit includes the following:
  • For All You Do stamp set
  • In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Business forms and tools
My addition to this special offer is as follows--
If you sign up to become a demonstrator with me by August 31st, I will gift you with your choice of one package of Designer Series Paper valued at $9.95! Just pop on over to my website and click on the "start your own business" button and then click "Join Now." Enter code surec8 when prompted.

I guarantee you will have so much fun if you join my group. We have monthly stamping get-togethers to share ideas and techniques. You will have access to Stampin' Up's many resources and special offers. If you want to join just for the 20% discount and be a 'hobby' demonstrator, that is great as well. Questions? Just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: