Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stamp 'n Chat Card

This is my card for the demonstrator stamp 'n chat that I attended last week. I got the idea from Patty Bennett's blog, and just changed the colors a bit. I sponged on the flower pot with the Soft Suede ink rather than brayering. I used the new in-colors Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry paper with the Kind & Caring Thoughts Hostess set and Teeny Tiny Wishes set. I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers to ink up the stamp and then breathed on the stamp and stamped it again, then breathed on it one more time and stamped it again. That gives the shadow effect on the flowers. I sponged the edges of the white card and the punch out with Rich Razzleberry. I used the Modern Label Punch for the greeting and the Eyelet Border Punch for the flower pot. The ribbon is the Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon.

No comments: