Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Watercolor Re-inker Rose Card

Isn't this rose realistic? I created it using the watercolor re-inker technique. You can view a video on how to do it yourself at http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2009/04/watercolor-roses-technique-and-video-tutorial.html.
I made this card for my sister Terry's birthday on Saturday. She is an avid rose gardener and collector, and I know she will love it.
The rose is mounted on one of the papers from the Taste of Textiles designer series paper. I used the Stampin' Up little leaves die on Always Artichoke cardstock for the leaves and mounted it all on Cameo Coral Cardstock. I used rose red, regal rose, and so saffron re-inkers to color the rose.
Want to see an in-person demonstration? Give me a holler and we can plan a workshop together!

No comments: