Monday, March 8, 2010

Great Opportunity!


I would like to let you know about a special opportunity I have with Stampin' Up! I am part of a special promotion called the Recruit Crew. Over the next 4 months I will be sharing special information with you on why it is so great to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator.
Maybe you have never considered becoming a demonstrator because you don't really want to teach or do workshops. Do you enjoy saving money? Doesn't everyone? When you become a Stampin' Up demonstrator, you receive a 20% discount on all of their catalog merchandise! And, if you place your first order within the first 45 days of signing up, you get 30% off that first order!! Wow! In addition, with increasing purchases, you can earn additional commissions and rewards. A lot of demonstrators end up getting so excited, they do start having workshops to share that excitement with others. Then by taking orders and signing up new recruits, they earn money to have even more fun stamping!
You may ask, what's the catch? After you purchase your starter kit (which is discounted 15% through March 31st), you just need to sell or purchase $300 a quarter to stay current. That's only $100 a month, so if you are already an avid stamper, or have friends who are, this is a pretty easy quota to meet! If you decide it's not for you, then there is no penalty for dropping out.
It is so easy to sign up, you can even do it directly from my web site www.annettewen.stampinup.net! Go to Start Your Own Business and click on Join Now and my code is surec8 for signing up. There are 2 starter kits available, the regular starter kit (currently $169) and the My Digital Studio starter kit (currently $157), depending on your interest. The regular starter kit has over $335 worth of products! And if you sign up by March 31st, you will also get a free stamp set of your choice (valued up to $47.95)!
Feel free to contact me if you have questions or are possibly thinking this might be a fun opportunity for you. Just pop on over to my website--the link is on the right side of this blog page. You can get my email from there to ask me any questions you may have about becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and why I have had such fun in my 5 years with Stampin' Up!
Signing up during Sale-a-bration gives you the best benefits and gets you started on a path to fun and meeting new people who love to create just like you do!
(Please note: this opportunity is for U.S. demonstrator sign-ups only)

No comments: