Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easter Treat & more Stampin' Up Opportunity information


My grandson loves M & M's, so I think I may fill this little mini milk carton with M & M's for him for Easter.

More about the Stampin' Up opportunity--When you are a demonstrator you have access to a site called Stampin' Connection. On this site, you can view thousands of creations made by other demonstrators. On our demonstrator website there are ideas galore as well. We receive a monthly magazine, and advance notice and ability to pre-purchase upcoming mini catalog items.
I also attend monthly demonstrator stamp 'n chats that are open to demonstrators only--and I support my downline with special gift surprises, especially when they are doing well in their business.
I will be sharing more bonuses on why I love being a demonstrator with you very soon!
Have a great day!

No comments: