Friday, November 11, 2011

Demonstrator Stamp 'n Chat Card


Here is my card from last evening's demonstrator stamp 'n chat. I got the idea for this cute matryoshka girl from a talented demonstrator on Stampin' Connection. It uses the large oval punch, the owl builder punch, and the 1 inch circle punch. I used the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series paper for both the girl's dress as well as the background (3 x 3" square). It is mounted on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I also used Chocolate Chip cardstock for the head scarf, Basic Black textured cardstock for the hair, and Very Vanilla cardstock for the face. I used markers to draw the facial features. Don't you just love the shine of the Cherry Cobbler quilted satin ribbon? The Merry Christmas stamp is from the Hand-Penned Holidays set embossed in gold.

No comments: