Thursday, August 26, 2010

Upcoming Events

I am adding some great events to my calendar. Check out my Stampin' Up website at www.annettewen.stampinup.net for the details.

Some dates to save:

Sunday, September 19th--Holiday Mini Catalog Stamp Camp
Thursday, September 23rd--Holiday Mini Stamp Camp (am session)
Sunday, October 10th--Halloween and Thanksgiving Cards Stamp Camp (Please note, this is a date change)
Sunday, November 14th--Holiday Cards Stamp Camp
Tuesday, November 16th--Thanksgiving/Christmas Table Decorations Stamp Camp

I will also be adding a Christmas tag and bag stamp camp in early December, so keep an eye out for that event.

By the way, August 31st is your last chance to order items from the Summer Mini Catalog. You can order online 24/7 directly from my Stampin' Up website.

No comments: