Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm back!


Hi, I'm back! I haven't posted in a long while because work has been so busy and I had been sick as well.
This card was created using many items from the new catalog. I used the stamp sets--Confetti (for the background), Just Believe (for the thank you), and the hostess set Apple Blossoms (for the flower stem). I used the new Paper Daisies and Self Adhesive Pearls. I used Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink pads to color the daisy. The punched strip was made with the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.
This card was sent to a friend/customer to thank her for her stamp order!
If you are interested in learning how to make a card like this, contact me today!
By the way, I have my card designs all set for my next stamp camp and will be posting the date for that soon! I am so fortunate to have wonderful demonstrator friends that share ideas with me, so I have some delightful cards for this next camp. Stay tuned!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: