Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Stamp Camp Cards





Here are the cards we will be making during our Fall Stamp Camp next weekend.  The top card is my own creation using the new single stamp from the Holiday Catalog.
The second card is a creation by Makani Lew, the third card is a CASE of a card I found on our Demonstrator site, Stampin' Connection, and the fourth card is a creation by Sandy Fowler.
There are some fun techniques on these cards that I will be sharing with my customers.
Additionally we will be making a cute card box to hold the cards and envelopes.  It is made using the new envelope punch board.  I don't have a photo ready to upload right now, but will do so in the next few days so you can see how easy and fun it is to use this punch board for more than just envelopes!
If you would like to join us, please contact me by Monday, September 23rd.  I have a few more spots open.

No comments: