Monday, March 29, 2010

Pants with pockets card


I got this template from our Stampin' Connection site which is only for Stampin' Up demonstrators. Many of the ladies are making cards with this template for either bikini tops and bottoms, or bra tops and bottoms. I did see one card where a demo used it to make denim pants with pockets, so thus, my creation here. My intent was to be able to put a gift check in one of the pockets. They are mighty tiny, so it is a tight fit. I may have to re-think the design. Anyway, it could be really cute with Designer Series Paper and stamping on the pockets. There are all sorts of ways to embellish. If I get a chance to try more, I will post them here. I will also try to find the original blog post that would have the template for you. (update--I got the template from http://stampowl.blogspot.com/2008/01/panty-template.html)
I have been spending a lot of my time lately preparing for upcoming demonstrator events, so I cannot post the projects until after the events. Keep an eye out for them in mid-April. :-)

No comments: