Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some Creations using the Big Shot

I have been using my Big Shot quite a bit lately and wanted to show you some of my creations using our exclusive Stampin' Up dies.



This is what I designed for our Christmas dinner place cards. It is a very simple design. Sometimes I think that simple is nice with all of the other hoopla going on. I used the Basket and Blooms die from Stampin' Up.




This little bag was made using the Fancy Favor die from Stampin' Up. I embossed it with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. I got the idea for the tags on the string from something I saw at a local craft store. The tiny tags punch will be available starting January 5th in the new Occasions Mini Catalog! I have been waiting for someone to invent this tag!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome projects Annette. Thanks for taking the time to share them with all of us! Hugs~Donna