Friday, September 4, 2009

Some New Creations

I have been doing a little creating lately in the few moments of free time that I have. I made another card using the technique I showed you the other day.


The card below was made using the new embossing folder from the Holiday Mini catalog. It is called Petals-a-Plenty. I also used the new ornament punch from the mini and stamped on it using white craft ink and the Boho Blossoms stamp set. Normally I don't use pink at the holidays, but I have seen some lovely cards lately using some different color combos that I thought would be worth trying.



The earrings below were inspired by the creations showcased at Convention last month. I used the metal edged tags. I stamped Whisper White cardstock with Bashful Blue using the Razzle Dazzle Stamp set and punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I embossed the entire circle with the Glassy Glaze Enamel embossing powder twice to give it a shiny appearance. Then I attached the circles to the metal edged tags using crystal effects. These earrings are very light weight and fun to wear!


No comments: