Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some Favorite Convention Swaps

I am posting a few of my favorite convention swaps that I received. I will be posting more over the next few days. The name of the demonstrator artist will be listed below the card if it was listed on the back of the swap.
Hope you enjoy these samples.




This beautiful swap was created by Jennifer S. Cormack. It has quilling and microbeads on it that give it great dimension!




The card above was created by my third upline, Beverlee Morales. It has great texture and detail!




This card was created by Shellie Dortch. I just love the color combinations that she chose. Beautiful!

This lovely card was created by Karen Altizer. What a special card to celebrate anyone you know you who is challenged with or has battled breast cancer.

No comments: