Thursday, August 13, 2009

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL OFFER!

Hi all!
I just wanted to let you know that I will be having a special offer for the month of September in celebration of my 5 years with Stampin' Up! Each person that places a catalog merchandise order of $25 or more during the month of September will receive $5 off their order. This offer is only good through me and is only good on orders placed through me, not through on-line ordering. Since a new mini catalog will be starting on September 1st, this a perfect time to get those new and exciting items at a discount! You will just love the new mini, packed with oodles of new stamp sets, papers, accessories, and some brand new product lines!! If you don't receive one of the minis in the mail, you can go directly to my website on the 1st to view it there, or contact me to obtain a copy.
Happy stamping!

No comments: