Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Sneak Peeks

I made this card using the new In-color, Dusty Durango. Aren't Stampin' Up's color names fun? I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set as well as the new level 3 hostess set, Kind & Caring Thoughts. (You can earn this level 3 hostess set with a $500 workshop order starting July 1st! There are 12 stamps in the set.) I like that the card is elegant but has very simple lines.
Don't forget, the retiring sets and retiring accessories will disappear after June 30th, so don't delay if you wanted any of those items. Once the new catalog is in effect, those items are gone, gone, gone. You can go directly to my website to order these items.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this card and the gold accent! Awesome. I am gonna have to try it. I know just the stamp set I'll use too! The new Leaf Lines. Aweoms job you di with this.